Saturday, February 20, 2016

Woman Types 'Amen' on Facebook and Immediately Receives $1 Billion Dollars!

Type Amen


Clarice Hampton was just casually scrolling through her Facebook newsfeed on Friday inside a bathroom stall at Applebee's on 14 Mile Rd in Madison Heights, Michigan when she saw that one of her friends had commented on a post. Upon further investigation of her friend's comment, she saw that her friend had typed the word 'Amen' on a post stating, "Type 'Amen' and Jesus will bless you with financial freedom."

Clarice thought what could be the harm in typing a simple word?

"There I was, just on the toilet pinching a loaf and scrolling through Facebook and I thought what the hell? Why not?" Clarice said.

As soon as Clarice typed the simple four-letter word, Jesus H. Christ magically appeared over the toilet partition and began to shower Clarice in $100 dollar bills.

"It was the best thing that ever happened to me! He came out of nowhere and made it rain on me then he told me to light a match and suddenly he was just gone!"

After counting the money, Clarice came to find that she was blessed in the amount of $1 billion dollars. Several Applebee's employees assisted her with collecting the money by providing her with doggy bags.

Clarice is now able to quit her job at K Mart and plans on starting a church.

"Christ has shown himself to me and given me everything I could ever want. I feel like I should start really believing in him now and helping to spread the word that Christ wants to bless other casual Facebookers and that it could happen to them, too. I'm naming my church, "The Church of Benjamin".

When asked why she would be naming the church, "The Church of Benjamin", Clarice simply stated, "Because it's obviously his favorite denomination. I'M RICH BITCH!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment