Friday, February 19, 2016

"If Donald Trump Becomes President, I'm Moving Back To Canada!" - Ted Cruz

"If Donald Trump Becomes President, I'm Moving Back To Canada!" - Ted Cruz


Presidential hopeful, Ted Cruz, has been pretty riled up lately. Donald Trump has been spanking him in every single state and Cruz has just not been able to catch up with the golden, feathery haired candidate.

Reporters with Illegal Satire caught up with Ted Cruz at a Tim Horton's in Detroit, just across from Windsor Ontario. When asked about Donald Trump's seemingly insurmountable lead in the polls. Ted Cruz simply said that, "If Donald Trump becomes president, I'm moving back to Canada. The American people are pretty stupid when it comes to picking leaders, eh? I'm not aboot to live in a nation that can't see who the real American is. I can see a conman politician coming from a kilometer away. I talked to my friends Alex Trebek and William Shatner and they agree with me. If Trump is chosen, we will all be moving to Montreal and joining the cast of 'Kids In The Hall' for side work."

After the interview, Cruz immediately left the Tim Horton's on his moose and continued on his campaign trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment